Lessons and Prices
With Round The Bend you get ALL of this as standard.
- Full one hour lesson to ensure that you gain maximum value
- One to one – no car sharing – I am dedicated to you.
- Special Discount on all Block Bookings
- Flexible pick up and drop off points.
- Lessons adapted to suit your needs.
Bonus value options:
- Pass Plus courses to save you money on your car insurance.
- Motorway lessons for safety and confidence after your test.
- Night or winter weather lessons.
- Refresher courses for international driving licence holders.
- Gift vouchers.
Round the Bend will develop your driving skills so that you not only pass your test but become a confident and economic driver, helping to ensure your safety and security on the road.
The current DSA guidelines for learning to drive to test standard is that on average it takes 45 hours of professional tuition combined with another 22 hours of private practice.
Round the Bend has many testimonials from past pupils just ask if you would like
to see a selection.
The hourly rate is £34 an hour. If you prepay ten hours then the cost is £320*
I often have special offers around Christmas time as driving lessons make great presents. Gift vouchers are always available for parents and grandparents.
I am a registered Instructor for Pass Plus so take advantage of this great safety scheme which I offer at rate of £230.00. This course includes motorway driving, all weather advice and much more, as well as saving you a great deal of money on insurance for your car.
For your convenience Round the Bend accepts cash or bank transfer. Refresher courses are available for full licence holders who may not have driven for a while or for International Licence Holders just ring 01442 381549 or 079887 42385 for further details.
* Terms and Conditions apply
The Highway Code Online:-
To book your driving test:-
Mock Theory Test Questions:-
* Terms and conditions apply